Thursday, March 26, 2009

the blizzard

Well, we are under a blizzard alert until tomorrow morning. It started snowing in the middle of the night. It stopped/slowed down for a while and now it's really picked up again. It's nothing like the blizzard we had a couple years ago, but it sure is nice to have some moisture!


The people I work with are really great. They were worried that I might not make it to work tonight because
  1. I feel like total crap and felt like total crap when I left this morning
  2. It's been snowing since some time in the middle of the night, the blizzard warning and I live about 25 miles away from work
They were considerate enough to plan ahead and get someone to work for me. I'm glad they did, because I don't think I'd be able to make it in tonight. It's miserable feeling miserable. The roads were so bad and I felt so bad on my way home that I stopped at my mom's house and took a nap for a couple hours before I went the rest of the way home. Oh, and no matter what the weather, people still drive like idiots. They must have a death wish. OK, enough whining.

The dogs LOVE playing in the snow!


No comments: