Saturday, March 21, 2009

and by the way....


I don't think I ever posted anything about the Saint Patrick's Day parade last week. Time just seems to slip by. Patrick and Isabel were both in it, in separate floats. Isabel didn't last too long. She did a great job and looked so adorable. It was nice that she didn't walk the whole parade, then she got to come back and hang out with us and get some candy.















I didn't get to see Patrick when his float came by because he was on the other side of it, so I guess it's a good thing I saw him before the parade started. He's getting so freaking huge!















I don't know how it is that Nicky & I always get stuck next to the rudest or most greedy people whenever we are at parades, but that is how it happens. Oh well, we still had fun.

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

Mannn! I'm sorry tat you got stuck next to the greedsters! I was so proud of my 6 year old .. He actually caught a stuffed animal and then gave it to the little boy who was standing next to me! My jaw dropped!