Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 2

I lost 2 pounds last week.  I'm not so sure about the new program.  With this new program I can eat many more points than I could with the old one plus fruits are zero points.  That makes me think that I'm eating twice as much as I was when I did it before.  You also get so many extra points for the week.  I just don't understand how I'm going to lose weight with this.  I definitely need to vamp up my exercise.  I haven't been walking lately because it's been cold in the morning and I've just been lazy.  I need to get off my ass.  I also got the Zumba for Wii.  It's pretty fun but I haven't gotten through a whole program yet.

I'm finishing up Christmas presents.  Weaving in ends is a pain in the ass!  I'll post pictures after so I don't spoil any surprises.  Also, I have a friend who flies hot air balloons.  She will probably have her pilot's license in January.  It is my niece's dream to fly in a hot air balloon and my friend needs the flight hours, so for Christmas I am also giving my niece a hot air balloon ride.  I love Christmas because I love giving gifts!  So, I can't wait till it gets here!


"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."

~Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: