Monday, June 8, 2009

Phat Fiber Box

I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never.

I got a great (and my first) box from Phat Fiber last month! You can find out more about Phat Fiber here. Here are some pictures and descriptions of the wonderful goodies I got!


opening the Phat Fiber box

all of the goodies

needle and notions holder with coupons, stitch markers and great ceramic buttons

ceramic buttons by heartstone ceramics www.heartstone.etsy.com

stitch markers (left to right) miss becca designs rebeccamhill.etsy.com, odd-ish creations kataish.etsy.com and vbarton24.etsy.com

yarn samples, from the top down: copperpot.etsy.com, from ewe to you merino and silk, bunkybobos.etsy.com bunky toes sock yarn 100% superwash merino, snicklefritzyarns.com 100% blue-faced leicester, mystari.etsy.com 100% baby alpaca, wooliebullie.etsy.com beaded yarn, wittyknittin.etsy.com hand painted sock yarn merino wool and nylon, bohoknitterchic.etsy.com hand dyed yarn, the fox hop foxyie.etsy.com handspun 100% ramouillet wool.
Also a hat pattern from kirakdesigns.com and a knitting bag from goodnessgraciouswv.etsy.com

fiber samples from (clockwise from upper left) copperpot woolies, moonwood farm 75% alpaca 25% milk fiber, woolyhands merino, greenwood fiberworks merino, corgi hill farm, moonlight and laughter, desert garden farms, and calizonia

LOTS of wonderful stuff! I've already purchased some new roving! I'll post pictures of that next time. I also spun up the Moonlight and Laughter sample right away.
I'm going to ply this with some white that I'm spinning up right now. I'm planning on using it for the cuff of a pair of socks that I'm going to knit with some hand-dyed purple wool.

I need to update on my niece's birthday party and the great roving I bought from greenwood fiberworks!

No comments: