Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Donuts

Today we had the girls over and we made donuts for breakfast. We got this fun easy recipe here. It was fun making them and letting the kids pour, yes pour, cinnamon and sugar over them and then I could not believe how good they tasted! We definitely need to do this again!




After breakfast we set up the pool in the back yard and the 2 kids from next door came over. Everyone had a good time playing in the pool, then we all had lunch together. If the girls didn't pass out after they left, something must be wrong. I did. For whatever reason, Patrick is still out there riding his bike and going like the Energizer bunny!

I really want to do some spinning. I don't know where to start, though, and I need to finish (one of) the sweater(s) I started. I have so much to spin and I was thinking about things to do with my Phat Fiber samples. Urr. I need more days off so I can spin and knit.

It's been a good day.

Oh crap. I heard Tom say we were going to the drive-in tonight. I forgot all about that! Good thing I took a nap after everyone left!


No comments: