Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crabby

Warning: This is going to be a negative post.

I came home from work with a migraine last night.  I took my migraine medicine right away and tried to sleep.  Tom was snoring so loudly I had to go in the other room.  After almost 3 hours I woke up and took another dose because my migraine was no better.  I woke up again at 5 and still no better, if not worse.  So I called work to tell them that I might not be coming in today.  I was able to get another poor 2 hours of sleep and sure enough when I got up, no change in the headache and I took the last dose of meds that I can take for 24 hours.  So, I stayed home.  I tried to take a nap but the jerks in the apartment below us had their stereo blaring, then their kids were running up and down the hall, banging on stuff and yelling and it sounds like they live above us instead of under us.  This is one reason why we chose to live on the top floor.  Ugh.  I was able to get in a couple of really good hours of sleep, then Tom got home.  Now my migraine is worse and Tom and Patrick are being so loud.  Patrick was quiet all day, but once his dad walks in the door, his manners walk out.  I'd love to duct tape their mouths shut right now.  Please add this on to my list of current issues because that list is not long enough.

No comments: