Wednesday, June 4, 2008

socks

I'm thinking about making a pair of Jaywalkers. I have so much sock yarn that I want to use and I'd love to try that pattern. I have a few sock projects going right now that I need to finish first. I wanted my niece's socks to be done for her birthday (June 1). No such luck. I'm at the heel now.


My sister's birthday was yesterday and I wanted to make her a pair of felted slippers....not even started. Heck, I haven't started the second slipper of the pair I made my mom for mother's day.


I'm working on socks for my husband and myself. Another pair for my other sister. I need a few days away from this house stuff and time to just knit!


By the way, today is my last day of work and I start my new job on June 9. The realtor came by last night and we signed paperwork and everything is ready to get the house on the market on Monday! Yikes! The carpets are getting cleaned tomorrow, the woman is coming to stage the house Friday and they are coming to take pictures for the listing on Saturday. Monday, the sign goes up!

No comments: