Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday

I've come to dislike Saturdays. I spend the weekends by myself since I am off and my husband works. This is a new development since his son got out of school for the summer. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. I used to have every weekend to myself and loved it. This is my second Saturday alone and I'm very lonely. My LYS opens in an hour and I plan on going there to knit since I haven't been able to do that in ages. We have an open house tomorrow, but I can get ready for that later.




I finally finished my moms felted slippers. Today I'm going to do the puffy paint on the soles for some traction. Here are some pictures. The colors of the slippers are periwinkle and khaki.





We are going to my parents' house for dinner tonight, so I'll be taking her slippers as well as the socks I made for my niece. I don't think I've posted pictures of the finished product! Well, here they are!




I found this new great blog with some super cute knitting patterns. I'll be adding her blog to my list of blogs to read. She has some really cute ice cream cone patterns. Check her out here.


Well, I should put some real clothes on so I can go spend some time knitting with my friends!

No comments: