Sunday, August 21, 2011

insomnia

I've been awake since about 2 or 2:30.  I was hoping to sleep in because this is my first day off in I don't know how long (althoughI could probably figure it out).  I think 13 days.  Except I do need to go out to Greeley to see a patient so does that still count as a day off.  Anyway I wanted to sleep in.  No such luck.  And i was going to use today to get reorganized and make sure all of my paperowrk was done and plan my week.  Bahh!  So much for planning!  I stead Ive been laying on the couch for 3 hours watching who knows what o TV and searching for audible books online so I can listen while I work on paperwor.  Let me tell you, there is nothing good for free.  and my writing and speelling sucks right now becaue I am so tired and I don't care.  I really have to pee, so the question is: so I sneak into the bedroom to my bathrrom and rish  waking up my husband or use his bathroom out here????  It's the boys' rooms!!@@@@

No comments: