Monday, May 18, 2009

panty lines

By now we've all heard about the teenager in Florida who was caught in her yearbook picture with her pants down. Her rationale: she was wearing a dress and she didn't want panty lines. Here's one solution: wear a thong. What's worse?

Now for a little knitting update. I am 3/4 done with my niece's twirly skirt and of course I'm getting bored with the stockinette stitch. I'd love to get it done so it's done. It is so cute, though.


I have finished a couple things for another birthday present. I'm excited to start my Liesl for the Knit Girls KAL. I have so many unfinished projects I need to take care of. Is that normal?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh your twirly skirt looks fantastic! i love the colors you chose. looks great! but totally agree that last tier was just painful with all that stockinet, but definitely worth it in the end ; )

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Your skirt looks fantastic! I still haven't finished mine...the stockinet did me in, but you are making me want to finish it.