Friday, July 18, 2008

workin' for the weekend

Why the hell am I still awake? I've been so stinking exhausted all week. I don't know if it's all of the driving to and from work or what. I feel like I'm gone all day, I get home and I want to pass out. I think I fell asleep at 7 last night.

Tomorrow is my sister's baby shower -- I'm hoping she loves the baby blanket. Dang it! I still need to post pics. They are on my camera but I haven't uploaded them yet. After the baby shower I'm off to the knitting retreat. I hope it's a good weekend. I get anxious around a lot of people and people I don't know, but knitting is relaxing, so it should all be good. I think the project will make a nice gift for my mom.

Speaking of gifts, I've got tons of knitting to do for Christmas! Holy crap! Better get my ass in gear!

No comments: